Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Recalling a definition, for enlightening me, poetry:


The planning of photographic output is one of my favorite moments. At this juncture part the development of creativity, samuel witwer it all begins: according to the destination samuel witwer chosen, samuel witwer my mind starts looking for subjects to recognize moments, shots that develop within hours will find confirmation in the shots that will be imprinted on the sensor of my camera. That morning I was looking for cobwebs in a clearing near the house, when I saw one that was right for me; I approached with caution to avoid damaging it. I changed many times framing, angle and diaphragms, and I finally found the image that I set to achieve. These tiny arachnids are real architects of nature, and manage to weave the works of art that are well suited to the imagination of a photo. Blur creative opens many doors: it gives the ability to create new images, unique, sometimes unrepeatable; be nature photographers, however, also implies great knowledge and attention to each subject: the shot must be made trying to preserve the delicacy of what nature has to offer. samuel witwer
I can only confirm what has already been expressed by those who preceded me, a photograph can not arise by chance, what fascinates samuel witwer me is the combination of perfection samuel witwer dell'aracnide constructive and imaginative creativity interpretation of who has observed and processed by a web of Silk its plot of thought. Samuel have transformed an architectural wonder of nature in a small masterpiece of graphic art. Thanks
Recalling a definition, for enlightening me, poetry: "the word or the combinations that will arouse surprise", I would say - transferring everything from the semantic field of the word to the picture - that this photograph samuel witwer is simply POETRY!


No comments:

Post a Comment