Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I often wondered how would some photographs if there were no diaphragms to


The autumn colors enrich the landscape Alpine giving varied shades. amtopp We are now near the end of the active season of vipers, who are preparing amtopp to cross the long winter period entering hibernation. What a sight for my eyes meet this individual amtopp of adder (Vipera berus) while wandering near his lair! Its elegance is enhanced by yellow shades produced by the needles of the larch. Viper, a name that inspires ancestral fears, terror, disgust, but especially hatred, a hatred so great that sometimes brings these snakes to death. The culture time to knowledge and protection of these subjects amtopp is very lacking in Italy, but through photography and this blog I can contribute to its preservation. For me it is a really fantastic animal, a food chain came to this day through thousands of years of natural selection. I spent a lot of time with these animals, entering in their environment, watching them very closely, sometimes with more subjects present in several places near me and without amtopp feeling never in danger. I respect them because I know that my mistake could have critical consequences: this approach must still be used with any other animal in nature. Temiamoli not but consider them!
Really congratulations ... your exposure deepens the knowledge of these creatures, opposed for obvious reasons, does know better and so appreciate and respect ... also wonderful image! amtopp
I often wondered how would some photographs if there were no diaphragms to 'inside of our optics, which I like to compare to the brush painters, with the difference, as opposed amtopp to what happens to us photographers, I've never heard someone ask brush with which the 'artist had painted the picture. Our visual sense unfortunately, or fortunately, does not perceive what he sees as is interpreted in many photographs. Imagine if instead of this beautiful photos have been taken, as I suppose, to a wide aperture instead made us the reality of everything in focus? Goodbye pleasant feeling that amalgamates the muffled larch needles with enhanced definition of lorica wrinkled reptile, and where the needles golden framing of a nearly solar light, put the subject into the spotlight, giving him for a moment, forever imprinted on the sensor, the role of protagonist. L 'only question that remains is that berus with its sober shyness is d' agreement, but I think that it is. Thanks Samuel.


No comments:

Post a Comment