Monday, June 1, 2015

The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) opened a satellite passport swanstrom disc cutter services o


Home City Guides Manila Travel Ideas Travel Transportation Travel Expenses Travel Preparation Travel Tips Culture Celebrations swanstrom disc cutter Traditions Food Recipes Etc Entertainment Literature Personal Finance Reviews Technology Thought Cloud
The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) opened a satellite passport swanstrom disc cutter services office at SM Manila last October. This mall-based office accepts application for new passports and renewal of expiring or expired passports.
My passport will expire in May 2013. But I decided to have my passport months before its expiration because of the “6 months before expiry” passport rule . Instead of going to the DFA-Aseana office in Pasay City, I had my passport swanstrom disc cutter renewed at DFA-SM Manila swanstrom disc cutter (also know as DFA – NCR West).
I set an appointment with DFA-SM Manila for passport renewal by visiting the DFA Passport Appointment System swanstrom disc cutter website(for Manila). I used the Family Application Form to set an appointment because my Mom also had to renew her passport. I accomplished the form for both my application and my Mom’s. swanstrom disc cutter After completing the form, I was asked to choose a specific time and date for our personal appearance at DFA. I selected December 19th, 10:30am.
After submitting our information, I received an email from the DFA confirming the details of our appointment. It also contained a link to the PDF file of our application forms. I downloaded and printed the forms as well as the list of requirements and reminders .
Because we were just having our machine-readable passports renewed, I only prepared a few documents. For my application, I attached: (1) photocopies of the first and last page of my expiring passport; and (2) my original NSO birth certificate. For my mom’s application, I attached: (1) photocopies of the first and last page of her expiring passport; swanstrom disc cutter and (2) her original marriage contract.
We entered the DFA premises and were asked to queue for the information counter. The DFA personnel looked at our forms and the attached documents. The personnel gave us our queue numbers. SECOND STEP: PROCESSING
FOR THOSE WITH Ñ SURNAMES/LAST NAMES: Our last name is PEÑA . It is spelled with an “ñ” (enye). When the DFA started swanstrom disc cutter issuing machine-readable passports swanstrom disc cutter in 2007, it decided to get rid of the letter Ñ in the applicant’s surname or last name. So our last name was spelled as PENA in our 2008-issued passport. The good news is: this can be corrected now. I just submitted my original birth certificate to have this corrected. My mom just submitted her original marriage contract.
If you wish to use “ñ”, swanstrom disc cutter then indicate that on your application form by manually putting swanstrom disc cutter “~” swanstrom disc cutter on top of N. You should also inform the DFA personnel that will receive your papers.
We decided to have our passports delivered to our home (by LBC) because we don’t frequent SM Manila. We paid P120 for the door-to-door delivery of each passport. swanstrom disc cutter ADDITIONAL TIPS Bring a pen. Have your passport and other documents photocopied or notarized before your appointment. PASSPORT RELEASE
http://www.facebook.com/wrapatazar Wrap Atazar
hi! My passport will also expire on May 2013.. I was so busy this past months thats why I wasn’t able to have it renewed. swanstrom disc cutter I submitted my appointment online this weekend. I just want to know did you fill up the online appointment at home or in SM Manila as welll? swanstrom disc cutter And lastly do have any idea about how many days the process is if it is rushed!? Thank You!
thank you for this information…nice one…do you have any idea if OFW will be given a form or is there a certain swanstrom disc cutter form for the renewal of passport at dfa- sm manila?Nagtatanong lang I read that the form to be fill-in in their website swanstrom disc cutter is for setting an appointment but Im an OFW and its written in their website that an OFW can go there even without a secured appointment..(walk in applicant) and rush processing is really 7 days lang? kasi nababasa ko sa ibang forum 7 days, 10 days and 15 days yun rush processing..huhu..which is true? please reply cheers
So did you received your renewed passport yesterday? me and my friends renewed our passports last december and is due to be released today but unfortunately it was not yet there. instead, we were given a telephone number to call when it is ready to pick-up in dfa sm manila.
hi im evelyn swanstrom disc cutter at kumaha din ako new passport pareho pala tayo ng date of appointment dec 19,2012 din ako at 10.30am at january 15, 2013 ang release pero sad to say until now wala pa yong passport ko.buti sayo naidiliver na,sa akin wala pa Don din ako sa SM mANILA nag pa appointment.may contact numer po ba kayo sa SM MANILA? para matawagan ko din dito pa kasi ako cavite.
For DFA,puwede ba akong makakuha ng ibang passport na single kahit may passport n akong married?..thanks….
Just you watch out, Philippine bureaucracy has an abominable instinct of red tapes, before long there will be

No comments:

Post a Comment