Thursday, February 13, 2014

I always use a seat belt, even if I put the seat belt when the old man drove about five feet from t

Do you always use a seat belt? | Kysypois.com
Latest Cars and Transport Animals Horses Insects Rodents Fish Cats Dogs Birds Reptiles Weasel Animals Wild Animals Welfare Sports Fashion & Beauty Food & Drink Health People Family and Educational Relations, and the love of friends Houseplants and garden Laundry and cleaning Money and Economic Construction Decoration fitness rope Other Biology and Geography History of Chemistry Languages Mathematics and Physics Technology Internet Cameras and Photography Kysypois.com Phones Computers TV and Video Audio Leisure fitness rope Hobbies & Crafts Hobbies Travel Movies celebrities and gossip Literature Music Games Television and Radio Sports Society for Law and Justice Politics Science and Culture Study & Work Religion environment
Yes will be used for oneself, even if only in ajelisi. Multi-man think that the seat belt is not required for the city, because the silent running speeds ..
Reply
Reply
That's why I did not put that restrained while driving is it is always driven a car ride. If I sit in the back seat my system when I do not drive that car! was kind of hard to created a good question but for someone to understand
The seat belt should always be used. Even if I were sitting in the car listening to the radio, so I put the belt on. And the town itself with a ride I would say that in general those driven speeds (0-60 km / h), when the safety belt is really something useful. fitness rope At highway speeds, it is generally no longer save lives, because the speed is so much already. (Of course, you still might want to use the seat belt on the highway.)
I always use a seat belt, even if I put the seat belt when the old man drove about five feet from the garden in the garage roof Papa a little strangely.
Garza 30.08.2012 | Hide user
yeah, and I'll fitness rope make you all and autos & Technology straps are closed immediately when leaving. some people think you are lyhyil fitness rope during journeys No more exercise you can but if it is rysähtääkseen think it crashing to the cold & Technology 100 meters matkallaki.
-6
Yes, it always fitness rope goes to the automatic reflexes to catch the belt. I also do not agree to drive, if the other in the car do not use belts. In such cases, raise your hands in the air, as it was done in conjunction with the advertisement.
member
Sometimes you might feel a little bit stupid, when you go to the yard to pick up the buffet car for example, something in the glove box of stuff, so I've barely had time to sit down at the bench properly notice was already in his seat.
38 votes
I use all the time. Yhella guy to keep the car ticking a terrible thing if the driver is not wearing a seat belt, but still does not use, and says that, yes, but you speak aloud get used to it. Foolish. Can not be that much of a nuisance to put the belt onto the rather listen to a continuous hätätikitystä because of it.
Mie I always use a seat belt when one is found. And cars, then I was on the front or back seat. I put on buses, if found, but only a few have been what oneself experiences. In general, they also have been abroad for these transport from the airport to the hotel. 've Never forgetting any of the stuff, because I put on a seat belt just automatically as soon as the car increases.
31 votes
Yes I always use, and I do not drive a cent if you ride in one of olijalla is not wearing a seat belt. Similarly, the man in the driver I would point out to him at all times, if the belt is inserting (I do not get how it pimputuksessa itself can be overlooked).
30 votes
40 votes
I always use, and that can be annoying when I have to always be on a bus that does not have a belt! I have previously fitness rope used (such as a belt to strangle kääpinkäistä, and all of a childhood car trips went tihrustellessa crying and gasping), but last winter fitness rope the seat belt probably saved my boyfriend's life. Ever since I've used.
Like Dislike
5
Yes, I always use a seat belt. I do not do it though for fear of fines, but because I got quite a "wake-up" about 18 years of age. Until then, I did not use a seat belt, even if the driver does not always have been clear even (youth and madness ...) But then one of my friends, a young man went and killed fitness rope in a car accident. Seat belt could have saved him ... It was a tough school, fitness rope but a good lesson. Now, I like wearing a seat belt in buses, if available, on the plane at all times when seated, and even in the bike for there is always a helmet. I am wiser.
Jepjep, the youth have gone through the roof in the woods 120 km / h (I've been driver), but let's not tota belt always fitness rope face to put such work starts, a hot car, etc. Omapaha fitness rope is my life, and I will linger on such ainakaa the highway fitness rope out of the fly.
Just "fine" attitude, but when muistasit yet that it rytäkässä fitness rope can go to someone else what about your life. And the name of your own life, not necessarily the spirit. There on the go when you're all alone rarely gets to shave. And it's turvavyöttömyys tarkota it that the spirit leaves even under the hardest ajettas rates of pöpelikköön. Samallain like when the seat belt does not always save any of the NUIS

No comments:

Post a Comment