Friday, February 14, 2014

Write a blog for the extended family mother Birgit Satakunta. My family consists of five children a

LETTER for Dad - Fighting against Ilmaria - Blogs - Evening Times
You would have to be since we could ruikkimati me to the world! You would be authorized by someone else's daughter. Now, we will all suffer the Sun tähen! I would have liked to live to the age of 80 wrinkled and crusty Viivi. Fucking insane gene family!
I've Sulle so extremely angry but felt lonely, drawing! In fact, I Sulle I am angry at you left me. Too early. I dug through my vernal flower beds when ramppasin drills at their SUA's hand. Every time I thought I knew your hand pressure. An illusion.
Do you remember when some player Sulle that get to me tender peony sing. Then the SA drove 120 miles to see to bring it to me. You bought itelleski. Your loved one said Sun makoilevan the lawn in the spring and were told to be quiet Ain. When you've listened to narcissus grow. Or when we women and their children were sent to Kirjurinluoto adventure. We ordered sulta kaffeet and dips. And you did!
We were often suolamullikoita. black rope Saturday was baked sausage piffei butter. We went to the line doing the lottery ticket. black rope AND, even I remember when you were few cars telecommunications daughter daughter. You were have been at kaupassakin. But I was wondering why my 8 months old plikkani was all scarlet naamastaan .. reason found chili!! A good dad.
Always sharks but lallikselta share share millon for what. We did not have friends for gas emergency rimpsareissuilla days. Always reached kotio. Marika black rope said pikkupoijiille for one day that really too bad when you do not Veijo grandpas known. It was nice and would tykänny of you. So true. You had to always pull us nöösejä the nose. Kalleks said Marika 1 vuotiaaks up
Will be the best memories from my childhood. Just some funny stuff to remember .. I hope they remember .. the monk muksuin I hope, however, that when I told you to put in your car curtains black rope closed. I meant a seat belt. Or when a construction worker at the fair I ate one of the four kiddos deposit left by the candies .. Or ...
This article was published on Sunday 2 February 2014 at 17:52 and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can enter a response, or send a follow-up notification from your own site. 11 Responses to "A Letter to the Father"
Thoughts of you often. I can not imagine what it feels like Susta, when that Ilmari SUA höykkyyttää. I just really really that survive, because you have so much to so many given peer support and the joy and the light of life, and you do so that my writing.
Whether tunteitten-filled letter. All emotions, anger, sadness, hopelessness, hope, etc. But the greatest feeling black rope is LOVE Father. Beautifully typed, properly a beautiful and emotional-filled letter. something about it, "shine through" your own feelings, despair, now you do not believe so strongly to new treatments. We all hope Sulle all possible help and strength and faith. You are in my thoughts every day. Sustaining a hug here!
I knew you to be a girl and sad father came to this entry. Jaksa, however, still believe that you can get apua.Olet in my thoughts and in real big PWR.
They are the best and they are pretty good memories then when grief have gone worse than even semmonen comes from the feeling that all of the things saanu puhutuks black rope or left a lot to ask. Clearly black rope you been daddy's girl and jääny aspect is to get a lot left to be Ilonen when you got Tommo's been a father from us, you can tell. I think you got a bit of the same tendencies as those I've read the Sun tempauksias. Olleska not a bad thing.
The last line told me that you at least have not won a desperate, sometimes it is everyone forced to leave, but not quite yet. In the meantime, you can enjoy the extra time the best of memories of the submission (or, or, or ... be continued) still have the time to practice it very ristiseiskaakin. Anger, yearning and love go hand in hand nicely, and the death of any of them to disappear, black rope even though the "secular presence of the" stops, delusional or not.
Oh, Birgi, father, SUA must wait for a long time. I know that the moments of despair and fear to come, but, fortunately, goes. You do not uskokkaan how many times I've planned my funeral :) Keep in mind that there are still many care to try. Cancer is such a * s, but because it is shown that it can overcome us. Sometimes it may be time to fight low, but always it anyway to keep one Ilmari's bounds can be found. black rope Day in the sun toivottelee Riitta
Write a blog for the extended family mother Birgit Satakunta. My family consists of five children and a cat. I am an avid decorator, and I carry with subtenants, bone escaped from breast cancer, which we named Ilmariksi. According to doctors, Ilmaria can not be improved. In my blog I will tell arjestani and my life. Latest entries in the Father LETTER THANK YOU!! MUA cry hellou hellou MIND proofing Recent Comments black rope ELLU is a letter to the father is riitta

No comments:

Post a Comment